"This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

Friday, October 14, 2011

You are a beauty...

Meet pretty Miss E! She is so determined, very smart, great at puzzles, a wonderful helper, such a natural leader, athletic, full of spunk, wears a huge smile, and has boundless energy :) The times we spent together were full of laughter and fun.

Confession: times spent with her could also be slightly frustrating. Sometimes E has a hard time letting people in and letting people fully love her. This can make for some difficult situations, but I found that the more I tired to interact with her one on one, the more apt she was to be herself and allow me to love her, just for who she is!

In general though, she was one of the few that would let me take endless pictures of her! Thank you, precious E :)







Sweet baby girl, I know that life can be hard for you as it did not get off to the best start. I pray that you keep grabbing it by the horns and embracing every moment. Your family I know is so excited to meet you! Try hard in English class--we already know you understand so much :) I love your laugh, smile, determination, and most of all: YOU! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment