"This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

Sunday, October 2, 2011

pretty princess!

This girl. Well, she totally had me wrapped. One look into those deep brown eyes and I was in trouble! She is a little dainty princess and I just adore her. She is smart as whip and loves school. Sometimes I had to remind her that I was the teacher and not her :) She did wonderful as a teacher's helper, and I am so grateful that I could always call on her and count on her to give me the correct answer, even if the rest of the class was clueless (hey, I was teaching in english, not their first language). 

LucyKate, You are as bright as you are beautiful. Your smile melts people's hearts. You are so loving and caring, like a little "mother hen". I loved when you would grab my hand, or sit in my lap, or beg me to hold you. We always had fun together! I see your future as one that is bright and hopeful. I love you my pretty princess! 













ps.. some of these pics are repeats, but I just couldn't resist clumping all of them together :) what a princess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment